Burtonbur•ton1 (bûr′tn),USA pronunciation n. [Naut.]
- any of various small tackles for use on shipboard.
- See Spanish burton.
Manorman•or (man′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- (in England) a landed estate or territorial unit, originally of the nature of a feudal lordship, consisting of a lord's demesne and of lands within which he has the right to exercise certain privileges, exact certain fees, etc.
- any similar territorial unit in medieval Europe, as a feudal estate.
- the mansion of a lord with the land belonging to it.
- the main house or mansion on an estate, plantation, etc.
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Suitesuite (swēt or, for 3 often, so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants;
a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Hello there, this picture is about Burton Manor Farm Cottages #3 The Tom Wragg Suite Living Room.. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 680 x 510. It's file size is only 57 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Burton Manor Farm Cottages.
The sack can be where spent lots of your time and an extremely important part of your home. So it is very important that you simply present high flavor to it. Furthermore it's also wise to make sure that the furniture relative to the room's theme.
Should you have a look at furniture, it'd be a good idea to learn where you'll get inexpensive and good furniture which will fit your allowance. If you should be searching for Burton Manor Farm Cottages furniture the factor that is ideal would be to find an online retailer that sells it at a very affordable discount. Along with the finest aspect is you may also examine furniture's price before you create your decision.
The wonderful furnishings can give model and sophistication towards the room, but it will just help indulge the appeal when picked wrong. Regardless of the charge of the furniture you intend to buy, you must be sure that it mixes properly to the space with color, size, style, and content form. These days you get some Burton Manor Farm Cottages #3 The Tom Wragg Suite Living Room. furniture that's quite affordable and cheap, but you'll discover that these firms don't allow quality. This is the main reason whatever the case everything can proceed well and why individuals go into such cheap features.
Additionally it is possible that options that are greater will be found by you online than in furniture shops. While searching for your room gear remember to check out other considerations that accompany it for example pillowcases blankets and the like. These will also be usually obtainable in the identical store.
Create a listing of different bits you'll need for that bedroom and program what you would devote to it, before you set out to discover furniture for the bedroom that fits your allowance. Understand that purchasing over a specific budget isn't easy, nevertheless it troubles the same.
Another approach to get furniture that is superior although cheap for your room would be to purchase used or used goods. There will be so many people leaving town or purchasing fresh items and will also be interested to sell their old furniture. In these instances, the movers will prepare sales to acquire gone their furniture that is outdated. Understand that Burton Manor Farm Cottages #3 The Tom Wragg Suite Living Room. equipment truly does not have to be of low quality, and certainly will be stylish and truly classy in-design. There is many different cost area furniture that is low to pick from. You get pieces ranging to fabric or wood from pine.