MarthaMar•tha (mär′thə),USA pronunciation n.
- the sister of Mary and Lazarus. Luke 10:38–42;
- a female given name: from an Aramaic word meaning "lady.''
StewartStew•art (sto̅o̅′ərt, styo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, Stuart. See Darnley, Lord Henry.Du•gald (do̅o̅′gəld, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation 1753–1828, Scottish philosopher.
- James Maitland (Jimmy), 1908–97, U.S. actor.
- Potter, 1915–85, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1958–81.
- a male given name.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello folks, this image is about Martha Stewart Kitchen Cabinets (beautiful Martha Stewart Countertops #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 629 x 431. It's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Martha Stewart Countertops.
The walls became a lag between your kitchen table and cupboards inside the kitchen named backsplash, has become among the critical things within the kitchen. Its reputation not only provides from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic as being a protective wall, but additionally capable of being pretty factors that enhance the search of your kitchen.
There are lots of level materials for platforms and surfaces. However, not everything is accordingly used for the kitchen. You have to be in picking wall coverings and a correct dining room table particular. This can be because of the high-intensity useful of the Martha Stewart Countertops. Aside from the home can also be susceptible to spots. Observe the next before deciding wall coverings as well as the kitchen table right.
Coating product mustn't only damage- resistant but also immune to high humidity. Because the films in many cases are touching pointed items including knives this is. Normal or manufactured product can be chosen by you. For normal materials you can pick the form of steel that is as sturdy as pebble and stone. As for the current artificial solid-surface and ceramics.