Heavy Duty Curtain Rod Photos Gallery
Heavy Duty Curtain Rod have 0 attachments it's including . Here are the attachments:
Heavy Duty Curtain Rod was published on January 28, 2019 at 5:47 am. It is published at the Curtain category. Heavy Duty Curtain Rod is labelled with Heavy Duty Curtain Rod, Heavy, Duty, Curtain, Rod..
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Many Heavy Duty Curtain Rod made from timber, a little different from the current coffee-table that is often made from light steel for example stainless and metal or perhaps a mixture of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee table has several sorts, all the contemporary coffee table doesn't have four thighs, a contemporary coffeetable that was unique comes from a unique form.
Areas and materials' perfect blend, engaging a contemporary coffeetable to be used by you as furniture within family area minimalist or the family area. Made Heavy Duty Curtain Rod with compartments for storage was created using a display under the table to truly save it rural, small kids toys, publications or newspapers.
You're able to put a coffee-table that is modern before the couch or in a corner close to the window. You devote your nights to enjoy chess together or can like a walk using a friend or relative while enjoying TV or reading the newspaper.