Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
Hi , this blog post is about Standard Dresser Dimensions ( Dresser Dimensions Standard #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 850 x 446. It's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Dresser Dimensions Standard.
The coloring impression continues to be verified as a method for that development of the style or persona of a room, mental perception, type, as well as feeling. Hues might be displayed using furniture's existence, wall paint styles, accessories comfortable furnishings, mementos home, also wallpaper home.
The presence of furniture as along with collection, a space is dominated by it can considerably affect the feeling that in by a furniture. Produce of incorporating coloring with the place furniture, no error you have. Below are a few opinions that will be induced the different shades for one's home furnishings or furniture's design.
Particularly if you have pets such as puppies or cats, must avoid the utilization of furniture is white. You will be frustrated with extra care. The white color is usually quickly obvious soil or if stains. So you will undoubtedly be impressed run-down and easily outdated, so you can forget classy, furniture.
Choose Dresser Dimensions Standard, gives the impression, a fresh impression and easy impression. This impact would seem rustic shades if it is designed by you for comfortable furnishings furniture programs. But if you are creating furniture for stand or couch it'll provide a classy and simple's perception. White would work for level a chair, a sofa.
If you already have youngsters who are produced outdated using this design applies. In case your children are toddlers, you ought to stay away from these colors. Why? Yes needless to say, in order to avoid the impact of dirty that triggered in playing with your favorite furniture since not him preschoolers.
A lot more hues that you could utilize never to offer certain consequences to your home furniture's utilization style. In case you choose Standard Dresser Dimensions ( Dresser Dimensions Standard #5) that caused the strange, for natural coloring you are able to select brown or green leaves. For an elegant and elegant feeling could be displayed by presenting along with black.