Northnorth (nôrth),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, lying in the plane of the meridian and to the left of a person facing the rising sun. Abbr.: N
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the North, the northern area of the United States, esp. the states that fought to preserve the Union in the Civil War, lying to the north of the Ohio River, and usually including Missouri and Maryland.
- (cap.) See North Country.
- the north wind.
- in, toward, or facing, the north: the north gate.
- directed or proceeding toward the north: a north course.
- coming from the north: a north wind.
- (usually cap.) designating the northern part of a region, nation, country, etc.: North Atlantic.
- to, toward, or in the north: sailing north.
Streetstreet (strēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a public thoroughfare, usually paved, in a village, town, or city, including the sidewalk or sidewalks.
- such a thoroughfare together with adjacent buildings, lots, etc.: Houses, lawns, and trees composed a very pleasant street.
- the roadway of such a thoroughfare, as distinguished from the sidewalk: to cross a street.
- a main way or thoroughfare, as distinguished from a lane, alley, or the like.
- the inhabitants or frequenters of a street: The whole street gossiped about the new neighbors.
- the Street, [Informal.]
- the section of a city associated with a given profession or trade, esp. when concerned with business or finance, as Wall Street.
- the principal theater and entertainment district of any of a number of U.S. cities.
- on or in the street:
- without a home: You'll be out on the street if the rent isn't paid.
- without a job or occupation;
- out of prison or police custody;
- up one's street, See alley 1 (def. 7).
- of, on, or adjoining a street: a street door just off the sidewalk.
- taking place or appearing on the street: street fight; street musicians.
vulgar: street language.
- suitable for everyday wear: street clothes; street dress.
- retail: the street price of a new computer; the street value of a drug.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.
Hi guys, this photo is about Greentree Tearoom, North Broadway/Short Street Menu (nice Greentree Tea Room #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 566 x 453. It's file size is only 35 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at here: Greentree Tea Room.
There are several considerations you should know and consider in picking an office chair for your firm.
Along side that, sometimes we're perplexed. Greentree Tearoom, North Broadway/Short Street Menu (nice Greentree Tea Room #3) that we need while at the office is very important, but on the other hand we also feel waste, office chairs on which we have been there it truly is just the form and coloring have not been suitable.
- Select A certain model office chairs, office chairs normally have both feet of the chair, hydraulic a guarantee of 2 years, and also the arms of the chair throughout the contracted.
- Choose a chair based on the budget / wants of one's corporation.
- Alter the chair's color together with colour and your style of the office furniture.
- Pick A seat that has an appropriate foam or gentle whenever you take a seat.