Aprona•pron (ā′prən),USA pronunciation n.
- a garment covering part of the front of the body and tied at the waist, for protecting the wearer's clothing: a kitchen apron.
- [Anglican Ch.]a similar garment extending to the knees, worn by bishops, deans, and archdeans.
- a metal plate or cover, usually vertical, for a machine, mechanism, artillery piece, etc., for protecting those who operate it.
- a continuous conveyor belt for bulk materials, consisting of a chain of steel plates.
- (in a lathe) a part of the carriage holding the clutches and gears moving the toolholder.
- a paved or hard-packed area abutting an airfield's buildings and hangars, where planes are parked, loaded, or the like.
- a broad paved area used for parking cars, as at the end of a driveway.
- any device for protecting a surface of earth, as a riverbank, from the action of moving water.
- a platform to receive the water falling over a dam.
- the part of a stage floor in front of the curtain line.
- skirt (def. 6).
- the outer border of a green of a golf course.
- the part of the floor of a boxing ring that extends outside the ropes.
- Also called skirt. a flat, broad piece of interior window trim immediately beneath the sill. See diag. under double-hung.
- a strip of metal set into masonry and bent down to cover the upper edge of flashing;
- the open part of a pier for loading and unloading vessels.
- (in a wooden vessel) a piece reinforcing the stem on the after side and leading down to the deadwood.
- a deposit of gravel and sand at the base of a mountain or extending from the edges of a glacier.
- the frill of long hairs on the throat and chest of certain long-haired dogs, as the collie.
- a structure erected around another structure, as for reinforcement or decoration: a high fence surrounded by a wire apron buried in the ground.
- to put an apron on;
furnish with an apron.
- to surround in the manner of an apron: The inner city is aproned by low-cost housing.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Hi guys, this photo is about Apron Kitchen Sinks Image ( Ikea Kitchen Sinks And Taps #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1328 x 886. This image's file size is only 78 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Ikea Kitchen Sinks And Taps.
The Apron Kitchen Sinks Image ( Ikea Kitchen Sinks And Taps #5) shade impression has been tested as being a choice for your design of feeling, psychological effect, model, and also the style or character of a area. Colors could be shown using the presence of furniture, wall color models, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, also wallpaper home.
Prefer Apron Kitchen Sinks Image ( Ikea Kitchen Sinks And Taps #5), will give impression that is basic , the impression and a new impression. This perception would appear traditional colors in the event it is designed by you for delicate furnishings furniture programs. But if you're creating furniture for table or furniture chair it'll give a classy and simple's impact. White is not unsuitable for covering a chair, a sofa.
The current presence of furniture since it characterizes along with collection, a room may greatly influence the feeling that in by way of a furniture. Produce of merging colour using the area furniture, no error you've. Here are some perceptions which is caused the many shades for the home fixtures or furniture's layout.