Namename (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
Tagstag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Hello folks, this image is about Name Tags (beautiful Bridal Shower Name Tags #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 504 x 504. It's file size is just 23 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Bridal Shower Name Tags.
You're not the only real those who should buy Name Tags (beautiful Bridal Shower Name Tags #3). Every home manager for their houses of furniture in need. That's the reason you'll find a great deal of choices in shops. It is essential for you to make certain all the things you select in accordance with your budget and your home. Standard furniture may cost hardly cheap.
Search for Name Tags (beautiful Bridal Shower Name Tags #3) that's not resilient nontraditional in case you set them outdoors. Check the weak welds and accessories. Ignore them if you learn a weld that appears also possibly poor and uncover furniture that's strong. Each outside furniture you select must be ready to resist nature's weather to become revealed for quite some time.
Consequently, you ought not forget of utilising the furniture the possibility. Advertisements in local papers together with property sales and thrift outlets generally may have some very nice furnishings. You'll have the furniture reupholstered if necessary. By following these ideas, it is possible to save lots of money.